The Evoke Workshop is a two day event that will take place in Oregon. Two intensive days loaded with content and hands-on teaching focused on every aspect of high school senior portrait photography. Topics covered include: posing, lighting, locations, marketing, branding, pricing, senior model programs and so much more! Gorgeous models, two photo shoots in beautiful locations and one inspiring event.
There are a million ways to run a senior photography business and I'm pretty sure I've tried them all. There was even a time when my business ran me, which I find to be a common issue among many photographers everywhere. That's not the way it has to be. I know from experience that you can build a thriving business and have a thriving family at the same time. To achieve balance, it's all about building a solid foundation for your business, creating boundaries and owning your schedule.
With over seven years of experience teaching workshops, offering mentoring for senior photographers and selling a multitude of educational products, I have worked with photographers in a variety of markets, all over the globe. I love nothing more than sharing my heart and passion for this industry and helping photographers define their style, unveil their ideal brand and client, tackling objective that they face and removing the nonsense that is dragging them down.
It's time to get real, get organized, get focused and get control. The Evoke Workshop is an event filled with inspiration, education and rejuvenation that will help you build the senior photography business of your dreams. We hope to see you this fall in Oregon for a workshop experience unlike any other!
- Building a thriving business AND a thriving family
- Achieving balance for your business and home
- Creating boundaries and learning when to say no
- Natural, outdoor lighting for gorgeous pictures straight out of camera
- Understanding light and how to shoot all times of day
- Master how to use a reflector- this will be a game-changer for many
- Flow-Posing to make the most use of your space and time
- How to capture a mix of perfectly posed and natural, candid images
- Choosing the perfect location and what to look for
- How to communicate with your clients so they truly connect with you
- Nail your images in-camera with minimal editing needed afterwards
- A complete breakdown of my camera settings
- Brand your photography business in an authentic, inspired way
- Maximizing your online real estate (websites and blogs)
- Social Marketing, the dos and don'ts, how to use it effectively
- How to get your clients talking and get their friends interested
- Pricing, choosing a pricing model and sustaining a profitable business
- Choosing the right products for your business
- My complete workflow from first inquiry to final delivery
- Q&A sessions for everything in-between, no questions are off-limits
Holli True cannot be held responsible for any unanticipated circumstances, such as: weather, natural disasters, location/park closures, etc.
If a workshop is cancelled, a full refund will be issued for any tuition/retainer paid.
Travel fees WILL NOT be reimbursed for any reason.
After you register for the Evoke Workshop, you will receive a confirmation email that your seat has been secured. You will also receive a Workshop Attendee Guide with additional information about the event, including local restaurants, places to visit while you're in Oregon and more.
A Facebook Group will be created for the attendees so you can all get to know each other and make travel plans and lodging accommodations together. If you have additional questions, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.