There are a million ways to run your senior photography business and I'm pretty sure I've tried them all. There was even a time when my business ran me, which I find to be a common issue among many photographers everywhere. That's not the way it should be. I believe whole-heartedly that you can have a branded photography business that you love, built on inspiration, authenticity and simplicity.
With over six years of experience teaching workshops, offering mentoring for senior photographers and selling a multitude of educational products, I have worked with photographers in a variety of markets, all over the globe. I love nothing more than sharing my heart and passion for this industry and helping photographers define their style, unveil their ideal brand and client, tackling objective that they face and removing the nonsense that is dragging them down.
It's time to get real, get organized, get focused and get control. The Evoke Workshop is an event filled with inspiration, education and rejuvenation that will help you build the senior photography business of your dreams. We hope to see you this Spring in Sunriver, Oregon for a workshop experience unlike any other!
- Natural, outdoor lighting for gorgeous pictures straight out of camera
- Understanding light and how to shoot all times of day
- Master how to use a reflector- this will be a game-changer for many
- Flow-Posing to make the most use of your space and time
- How to capture a mix of perfectly posed and natural, candid images
- Choosing the perfect location and what to look for
- How to communicate with your clients so they truly connect with you
- Nail your images in-camera with minimal editing needed afterwards
- A complete breakdown of my camera settings
- Brand your photography business in an authentic, inspired way
- Maximizing your online real estate (websites and blogs)
- Social Marketing, the dos and don'ts, how to use it effectively
- How to get your clients talking and get their friends interested
- Pricing, choosing a pricing model and sustaining a profitable business
- Choosing the right products for your business
- My complete workflow from first inquiry to final delivery
- Q&A sessions for everything in-between, no questions are off-limits
let's be adventurers
Majestic mountains, expansive lakes and lush forests will surround us at every turn during the Evoke Retreat at the Sunriver Resort! Be inspired by all of the natural, breathtaking beauty that Central Oregon has to offer. The gorgeous landscape will be our visual playground during the photo shoot excursions we have planned! We will work with gorgeous high school models during both photo shoots. This is the perfect portfolio-building opportunity.
Registration & Refund Policy
To secure your seat at the Evoke Workshop, we require that a $400 non-refundable retainer be paid in full. Upon payment, you will officially be registered for our event.
50% of your registration can be refunded until 60 days prior to the Evoke Workshop, excluding the non-refundable retainer. If within 60 days of the event, the registration fee cannot be refunded. Your payments will be converted to a credit and can be applied to another workshop/retreat within a rolling 12 month period, or it can be transferred to another person.
Meet & Greet Mixer on Friday night to kick things off right
Two FULL DAYS of learning in an intimate learning environment
Lunch & Snacks provided Saturday and Sunday
Two photo shoots with beautiful models at breathtaking locations
The Evoke Workbook, only available to workshop attendees
Retreat Swag Bag loaded with goodies
Thumb Drive w/ Welcome Packet Templates & Editing Videos
An unforgettable, inspiring experience
After you register for the Evoke Workshop, you will receive a confirmation email that your seat has been secured. In November, a Workshop Attendee Guide will be emailed to you with additional information about the event, including local restaurants, places to visit while you're in Oregon, fun facts and more.
In late November, a Facebook Group will be created for the attendees so you can all get to know each other and make travel plans and accommodations together. We highly recommend coming together as a group to rent a house to share, rather than booking individual rooms at the lodge. This is much more cost-effective when divided amongst a group- and a lot more fun! Check out VRBO.com for housing rentals in Sunriver, Oregon. If you have additional questions, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.